View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 06:01 PM   #69
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I understand not quoting if your post is next or nearly. But the post was on a different page. It should have been quoted.
I must wonder how many other people did not flip back a page or just remembered the original post—I can't be the only one who did one of the two. And my reason for disliking the practice of quoting unneeded (IMNSHO) content is simply to keep multi-page messages to a minimum.

You can lead a person to wisdom but you can't make them think.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote