View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 11:54 AM   #47
wolviex
wolviex can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wolviex can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wolviex can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wolviex can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wolviex can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wolviex can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wolviex can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wolviex can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wolviex can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wolviex can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wolviex can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfilad0 View Post
I don't understand much of Android. If I install CooReader with the apk file, can I then uninstall it?
Yes you can. But T68 Lynx are coming with preinstall Cool Reader adapted for e-ink by Onyx, so you can't install it even from apk or uninstall it until rooted.

Normally you can uninstall any application. Go to your applications, click options and choose manage. Choose the app you want get rid of by clicking it from the list, you will get into management where you can unistall, stop it, clean temp or data etc.

The other way is to open GooglePlay, find installed app you don't want anymore, click uninstall. Done.
wolviex is offline   Reply With Quote