View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 10:11 PM   #74
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroman9121 View Post
No i added just the file. I get to the update screen but at the point it tells me that the update failed and then it restarts.
Try the Kindle 2i bin. Even if you bought it in the U.S., you probably have the international edition. It won't work if it isn't the right bin. If your serial number on the back begins in B003, then you have international.

Edit: Nevermind. You are right. B002 is the U.S. edition. I'd delete the files you copied over to Kindle root, and do the whole thing again. Maybe tomorrow someone who knows more that I do (not difficult) will come in and help. Sorry.

Last edited by montalex; 11-06-2010 at 10:29 PM.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote