View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 09:02 PM   #38
tryol
Warm Lighting Enthusiast
tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (jailbroken)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisica View Post
I guess I'll have to wait for it to get fixed. 5.12.2 apparently doesn't have ;log, so I can't install KUAL since Update_KUALBooklet_hotfix_44a61b6_install.bin fails in the same way.
I actually had this Kindle for years, and it was jailbroken previously, but I decided to nuke everything since I had completely forgotten what I had done to it before.
I doubt the jailbreak hotfix has anything to do with that. As far as I know they are essentially the same.

Are you sure you used coplate's patched version? It's mentioned in the jailbreak index and the KUAL thread itself that any device running >= 5.9.x should use that.

https://storage.gra.cloud.ovh.net/v1...0200604.tar.xz
tryol is offline   Reply With Quote