View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 10:45 PM   #27
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Betty Crocker "Best" Cookbooks.

I went through and rounded (or is it "round"? Well, whichever it is . . . .) up all of the Betty Crocker "Best" cookbooks that I could find on their website. Yes, I know that some seasonal "best" cookbooks are missing. If you don't see it, that means that I couldn't find it. It might be that BC didn't even publish it, I dunno.

These are more like booklets than books, having about 10-25 pages (the seasonal ones are smaller) each. Of course, they're all pdfs.

Those enchiladas on the cover of the fall 2012 cookbook look soooo delish. I'm craving some now.

Enjoy.

Best of Betty Crocker 2010.

Best of Betty Crocker 2011.

Betty Crocker Best of Spring 2012.

Betty Crocker Best of Summer 2012.

Betty Crocker Best of Fall 2012.

Best of Betty Crocker 2012.

Betty Crocker Best of Summer 2013.

Betty Crocker Best of Fall 2013.

Betty's Best 2013.

Betty's Best 2014.

Betty's Best 2015.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-09-2016 at 10:52 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote