View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 09:04 PM   #8
nagapow
nagapow began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Air2 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitter View Post
It took me a solid week to figure this all out. In hopes of saving someone else time, I documented the steps that worked for me and tried to clean them up into a solid, easy-to-understand tutorial. I do not have developer’s experience and know just enough to stumble my way through the CLI. All the hard work to accomplish this was completed by people with more knowledge than I have. I am simply providing instructions and sources.

Because my instructions are long (thorough?), formatted, and contain many images, I've uploaded them here and also attached them to the post instead of trying to format them into a MobileRead post. Sorrynotsorry.

If you give these instructions a run-through, please provide feedback on any errors or changes that could be made. I did my best to complete all of them a second time to ensure they were correct, but some steps (such as removing and re-installing the drivers) were hard to repeat in the same way. Keep in mind I will not be able to answer advanced technical questions, but perhaps someone else will chime in on the thread if needed.

My patched image can be found below if you would like to avoid all the trouble of creating your own:
NA2+ Image v3.3.0 (2022-09-21) Patched
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS GUIDE!
nagapow is offline   Reply With Quote