View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 10:20 PM   #3
Chitter
Luddite who works in IT.
Chitter can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Chitter can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Chitter can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Chitter can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Chitter can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Chitter can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Chitter can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Chitter can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Chitter can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Chitter can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Chitter can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Boox Tab Ultra C
@Renate, thanks for the feedback!

I'm a detail oriented person so, no worries. The lines you mentioned did not show as broken across lines for me in MS Word. All of the commands are in single-cell tables to help with with copy-pasting, and the tables are formatted to expand to fit the contents. So, I'm not sure what's going on. I thought about exporting to a PDF. Maybe I should do that.

For some reason "edl /z" did not work for me. I tried it both the first time and the second when making the documentation. Maybe it will work for someone else though. Not sure why mine didn't respond.
Chitter is offline   Reply With Quote