View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 03:46 AM   #14
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarjaE View Post
I'm having the same problem. Is there any way to actually use pocket to actually transfer stuff to Calibre for conversion and then to an e-reader?
No, there isn't a way to transfer Pocket articles from the Kobo devices to calibre. If there was, it wouldn't help this case. It would only be possible to transfer articles that were downloaded to the device, and these one weren't.

If you want them in calibre, Pocket is a news source. You can use that to download the articles to calibre and then send these to the device. I have never tried this, so I don't know how well it works.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote