View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 10:41 PM   #1
pharme
pharme can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterpharme can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterpharme can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterpharme can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterpharme can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterpharme can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterpharme can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterpharme can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterpharme can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterpharme can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterpharme can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Aura
'Articles from Pocket' not showing all articles

Hi all,

This is my first post.

Am on a new Kobo Aura and I am facing an issue with Pocket not showing all articles saved via browser or email send. My Kobo came from Japan and so I have to do the tweak on the .affiliate file to 'KoboIndigo' to have the 'Articles from Pocket' link reflected in Library. My Android phone and Chrome browser showed all of the saved articles but not on my Kobo Aura, only a few showed up. What's wrong, may I know?

pharme
pharme is offline   Reply With Quote