View Single Post
Old 12-28-2023, 08:07 AM   #14
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I can't say as I see the appeal of "more text". As long as the font size is reasonable, and the column isn't too narrow, a "smaller" ereader is preferable. And I also only read novels/fiction.
I just don't want to constantly turn pages, it disrupts my reading flow (no matter how I do it, buttons or screen tap). The fewer pages to turn, the better for me (to an extent, of course; I don't want a 10'' ereader, as it would be too heavy and bothersome to hold).

And the layout looks nicer on a larger screen (I read fully justified text without hyphenation).
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote