View Single Post
Old 12-27-2023, 11:38 PM   #9
cellaris
Addict
cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Tolino, Bookeen, Onyx Boox, Boyue.
I use e-readers of various sizes interchangeably. I have no particular preference. The larger ones offer me some advantage in some specific format (PDF, CBZ/CBR) and some additional option like two-column reading, but for reading normal e-books I honestly don't care about the size. I have many more 6" e-readers simply because they are cheaper.
cellaris is online now   Reply With Quote