Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 04:57 PM   #30
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellaris View Post
Those who are interested in other sizes and other features have several options on the market. Let everyone choose the one that suits them best. No brand is going to offer devices tailored to our needs, because everyone thinks differently. That is why there is a variety of brands and devices. But the current range of Amazon devices (Kindle Basic, Paperwhite, Oasis and Scribe) doesn't seem to me to be bad at all.
I'm not complaining about having options to suit different needs, just bummed they also did not release an Oasis update for fans of that device as it's pretty old by now. We will see if that product continues later or is discontinued completely.

I do have a feeling Scribe will be pretty popular for those enjoy these types of devices.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote