Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 04:50 PM   #29
cellaris
Addict
cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Tolino, Bookeen, Onyx Boox, Boyue.
I think it's great that there is a 10" e-reader with a 300 ppi screen and colour temperature adjustment. It is the only one. I am very satisfied with the PB InkPad X and I don't need another e-reader of that size, but for those who are thinking of buying one, I think it's a very interesting option.

Those who are interested in other sizes and other features have several options on the market. Let everyone choose the one that suits them best. No brand is going to offer devices tailored to our needs, because everyone thinks differently. That is why there is a variety of brands and devices. But the current range of Amazon devices (Kindle Basic, Paperwhite, Oasis and Scribe) doesn't seem to me to be bad at all.
cellaris is offline   Reply With Quote