Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 03:51 PM   #25
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Oasis, Clara 2E, Libra 2, Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post

The Kindle Scribe (too obvious & generic name) is fine if you must have a Kindle rather than (better FW) Kobo. Certainly sounds far better than too much hyped reMarkable, which has to have worst SW features of any 10"+ size ereader.
I actually really like the name Scribe, even it’s obviousness, it’s making me wonder why no one thought of it until now. But I will wait for the Kindle Buttons

I love Kobo's way of organizing, how the books are just sorted automatically into authors - why on earth can’t amazon do that? (rhetorical question)
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote