Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 03:16 PM   #22
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Though it has slightly higher resolution than an Elipsa, unless there is some radical difference on Series, Collections, covers and annotations with ebooks & PDF compared to other Kindles, and far better handwriting recognition, the Boox Note Pro and Kobo Elipsa are better.
I have
reMarkable
Elipsa, Sage, and Libra Original. Had version C Kobo Touch and H2O original.
Have Sony PRS-350, had Sony T1. The now gone Sonys are all better than any Kindle for book navigation & Calibre.
Kindle DXG, KK3, PW3 & gen 9 Oasis. Used Basic, PW2 & PW4. I'd not go back to a Kindle. I use them just to test and for my Amazon Account.

The Kindle Scribe (too obvious & generic name) is fine if you must have a Kindle rather than (better FW) Kobo. Certainly sounds far better than too much hyped reMarkable, which has to have worst SW features of any 10"+ size ereader.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote