View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 10:45 AM   #7
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowe View Post
The P47L/Scriba is poor compared to an InkPalm/Hisense/Palma (I've owned them all). Badly designed software and very short battery life (unless it's fully powered down between every read).
I agree battery (charge life) is poor due to tiny size, however it boots so fast that it's useable to power off/on.

The SW is very minimalist, but no worse than Kindle models with no touch. Seriously better to read books than a Palm PDA!

It pops apart easily.
Quote:
My favourite pocket reader is the Hi Reader Pro.
I'm not familiar with that.

I don't like Moonreader or MTP. I'd use Bluefire, Aldiko or Lithium on older Android and Pocketbook on anything that runs it.

I'll accept Android on a full featured tablet, but it's a lazy solution for a dedicated ereader.

What sort of price and size are the InkPalm/Hisense/Palma/HiReader Pro?

Last edited by Quoth; 03-17-2024 at 10:52 AM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote