View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 08:38 AM   #6
rowe
Zealot
rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rowe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A9, Mira, Paperlike Colour
The P47L/Scriba is poor compared to an InkPalm/Hisense/Palma (I've owned them all). Badly designed software and very short battery life (unless it's fully powered down between every read).

I just leave my Android readers in Moonreader with wifi/bluetooth off and it doesn't really make much difference they're running Android. But they're much more adaptable if you do want to change something about the software. That said, the Palma has weak battery life for an Android device (a downside of BSR).

My favourite pocket reader is the Hi Reader Pro.

Last edited by rowe; 03-17-2024 at 08:44 AM.
rowe is offline   Reply With Quote