View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 08:35 PM   #5
Mims
Addict
Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, iPads,IPhone,Aura H2O,PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
If you have a library card for the OCLS library, The House in the Cerulean Sea is available at the Cloud library.
I do have an OCLS card and I checked the Cloud Library but there was no borrow button for The House in the Cerulean Sea. I wanted to download to ADE to read on my Kobo. May try the cloud Library app for iOS and see if I can get it on my iPad Air 2 which I use as a dedicated reader.

Or if it is the selection, I’ll just buy it as a thank you to Tor.
Mims is offline   Reply With Quote