View Single Post
Old 10-28-2023, 09:58 AM   #1
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Do you still buy physical books?

Do you still buy physical books? Until yesterday, since 2010 I bought only 1 physical book and that is only because my favorite author responded to my email and sent me a signed bookplate so I got the physical book for the book plate. It was Red Window by Alma Katsu.

Yesterday I had an urge to go to Barnes and Noble and buy books. I purchased H.P. Lovecrafts Complete Fiction(B&N Collectible Edition), Hurricane Wars( B&N Exclusive Edition), A Court of Thorns and Roses, and Starling House( B&N Exclusive Edition). I am kinda excited to read an actual real book. I never realized how bad my eyesight is trying to read the small print. Good thing I have a strong pair of reading glasses on hand. Not sure why I bought these, I guess I kinda need a change of pace with my reading.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote