View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 10:40 PM   #61
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karellen View Post
Well, I just watched the Foundation TV Series and I have nothing nice to say about it.

Spoiler:
It was a complete re-imagining of Asimov's universe. One where Asimov's 3 laws don't exist. Where Eto Demerzel is nothing more than a nurse-maid, instead of the power behind the throne. The Emperors (yes plural) are clones. Gaal Dornick, the greatest psycho-historical scientist is an over-emotional young girl prone to violent outbursts and fights Hari Seldon and sleeps with his adopted son, Raych.

This show should be a how-to guide for ruining a story.

Anybody else seen the show?
Still likely closer to the books than that awful I, Robot movie. I knew I was in trouble when Will Smith was announced as the star. But I had hopes that director Alex Proyas would save the day.

Last edited by ZodWallop; 01-04-2022 at 10:43 PM.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote