View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 07:46 PM   #26
meghane_e
Connoisseur
meghane_e began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by botsaris View Post
When an epub fails to be delivered, I simply load it in calibre and convert it again in epub. After that delivery always succeeds
I've tried this work-around a number of times. In my case, reconverting to .epub in Calibre hasn't fixed it for me. I haven't checked any errors on my most recent failed attempt. I'll do that shortly.

Since I use Windows, the Send-to-Kindle app just sends me to the website. So I have to use the amazon.com/sendtokindle link for transfers. I drag documents that have been converted in Calibre to EPUB. They usually go through, but when Amazon does fail, I make sure all my plugins are updated and reconvert from my existing EPUB, AZW3 and MOBI files.

None of that has immediately fixed the problem with Amazon, but the EPUB file always opens in Calibre and Adobe reading apps, so it's not a file corruption issue. When I try again days later with no changes to the file, they'll sometimes get processed right away.

Thoughts on resolutions are welcomed, but mostly I'm just sharing my experience.
meghane_e is offline   Reply With Quote