View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 04:35 PM   #25
deleted2
Member Retired
deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdABG View Post
It is pretty clear to me that the IP address has been black listed for the Recipient, which is Amazon. Question: Anyone could please tell me the IP rejected? The one in the message, 550, b'5.7.1, doesn't look a standard IP
Have you tried to send multiple ebooks in a short period of time, via Calibre?

That could be a reason for the recipient blocking the IP, thinking it's spam.

Try with another email provider, maybe?

By default, Calibre allows 5 minutes or so between each ebook sent, to avoid the spam issue. Personally, I disabled that setting. So far, so good. I never send more than 2 or 3 ebooks at a time, more often only one.

Last edited by deleted2; 03-16-2024 at 04:39 PM.
deleted2 is offline   Reply With Quote