View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 03:24 PM   #8
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
A couple of comments . . . . One interesting thing that I think that I liked was the way that the book presents the material as plays do--with "acts" and "scenes." It is an unique approach--or nearly so--anyway.
If you haven't seen it, you might enjoy The Word on the Street by Rob Lacey. The author paraphrased the Bible in a sort of "street talk", which I think began as a personal devotional exercise. The memorable thing for me is that Paul's epistles are rendered as emails. By way of review, I liked it and thought it was fun to read, but it wasn't as thought-provoking as I'd hoped.