View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 11:43 AM   #5
Neru
!!!
Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.

Device: Boox Note 2, Boox i86
I've only tried this with Note 1- bought used smashed Nexus 7 for the battery (it was cheaper this way) and took the battery out. The battery did fit... kind of. The casing would not close completely. I did use it like that for a year or so, it was fine.
That said, I see you're mentioning thread for Max 2, which is 7.5mm thickness.
Note 2 is 7.1mm.
Note 1 6.8- which does not close completely.
Perhaps it might? I would highly suggest, if you already have the device open to try and measure how thick the battery could you fit inside. Perhaps even if it fits it might be a tight fit.
About direct replacement- I did buy Boox battery from aliexpress before, it did expand after a few months. Because of that I understand not trusting Boox'es batteries, seeing all those dead batteries in their previous support forums.
If you have time, there's tablet search in GSM arena, I guess you could search for a thin tablet with simlar battery capacity, see if that battery is for sale, check its sizing and etc.

Last edited by Neru; 02-20-2024 at 11:49 AM.
Neru is offline   Reply With Quote