View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 11:41 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyRoger View Post
Kindle for PC and then imported them. Going through settings now but there's hundreds and tbh I don't understand half of them
What you are doing is downloading KFX through Kindle for PC. Given that you have a Kindle, you can use Download & Transfer via USB to download your purchased Kindle eBooks. You will get KF8 or Mobi. Mostly KF8.

I suggest you turn off the feature to convert to KF8 and just do it manually if that's what you want to do. You will have mostly KF8 if you follow my advice.

Last edited by JSWolf; 04-26-2024 at 11:44 AM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote