View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 10:12 AM   #25
xxyzz
Evangelist
xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I tried to use Amazon's Ion Python library but can't figure out how to read or write the container info data with a shared symbol table(SymbolTableCatalog). If I read the data I get `out of range sid` error, and dump the binary data has some extra symbol table name data.

I'm not sure if it's their code can't be used with KFX data, is this the reason you write your own ion implementation?
xxyzz is offline   Reply With Quote