View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 08:53 AM   #20
deleted2
Member Retired
deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Are there any video reviews that show how these color Kobo look in B&W with no front light showing how black text looks?

The French reviewer has the light on too high as well as not showing us how it looks with no light.
You will have a good look on this Reddit Post in the Kobo community.

A comment by the OP about the screen with no backlight : "I’d say the screen-door effect makes everything sliiiiightly grainier than my other ereader, but I’m so perplexed because the tradeoff is the beautiful colour book covers and highlighting. So I think it can be worth the tradeoff if you value those things!"

His other ereader is a Paperwhite 4.

Last edited by deleted2; 04-18-2024 at 09:00 AM. Reason: added OP comment
deleted2 is offline   Reply With Quote