View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 08:30 PM   #62
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Wouldn't you need an alembic for that?
Ohh maybe MOTH can build one. but he doesn't drink and may see it as enabling my habit. bugga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
You dig up the plant, trim off the leaves, boild the center section the ferment it, then distill the fermented center....
Aha aha

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Seems a lotta work when you can just stop at the corner liquor store....
Well yes there is a very big booze barn around the corner from me. that would be easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Ah yes, but then she'll have the satisfaction of getting blasted on her own production
yep but once I tried making my own wine, it was like paint stripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
And with the size of that monster - she'll produce barrels of the stuff!
Ah yes the volume factor. If I get it right there will be heaps. I will empty the pool in anticipation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
enough to share, then ....
Tequila for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
And home-made is always better!
It is with Anzac bikkies, and raspberry slice. But see previous comment with home made wine. Yuk it was awful.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote