View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 06:17 AM   #15
xtech
Zealot
xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Sony DPT-RP1, Ipad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKate View Post
I think the fragile nature of such a device would be the telling point. As I am pretty much home bound and don't read in the light, I find my tablet is perfect as an ereader (pretty much due to the price point as well as the ability to read any format I please rather than being tied to a particular format or store).
Yes, if you are satisfied with the tablet, you do not read an e-reader combined with a tablet.

I am not sure about it being fragile. Mobius screen is not fragile, it is flexible. Tablet's screen is not fragile. The t-reader is put into the cover, as any other tablet can be put.

Quote:
I would find myself frustrated to no end not being able to access the books I want to read by going to the external sd card and getting the entire series listed in the directory list. Looking at how friends search on their kindles for the next book in a series makes me scratch my head.
That should not be a problem, because the more modern e-readers have better functional features.

Last edited by xtech; 05-11-2016 at 06:53 AM.
xtech is offline   Reply With Quote