View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 01:37 AM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKate View Post
I would find myself frustrated to no end not being able to access the books I want to read by going to the external sd card and getting the entire series listed in the directory list. Looking at how friends search on their kindles for the next book in a series makes me scratch my head.
That's your friends' ignorance of how to do it correctly, not an inherent shortcoming of the Kindle. When I look at my Kindle I see all my books listed in series order by author.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote