View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 11:32 AM   #12
xtech
Zealot
xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Sony DPT-RP1, Ipad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyJeff View Post
You'll have to convince a company to make such a device and from the posts here most people are not interested. There is nothing you could say to convince me.
Oh, I do not practice the art of convincing others to buy the things that are of no use to them. But since myself and other few people have found such a device useful for them, it may be of use to some other people as well.
xtech is offline   Reply With Quote