View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 06:14 AM   #10
xtech
Zealot
xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Sony DPT-RP1, Ipad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
No, thank you!
If I saw such a device, I would run from it.
No, wait: I would run over such a device.
When travelling, I used to take Kindle DXG and also a tablet. And some smallish keyboard, to work with the tablet. And a phone. But the pain was always to carry two devices, and I really needed the big ereader. I new of Edge model, but it was quite big, and at those times it was quite slow for work. But now, the tablets are quite quick, and the ereader of 9.7 has also better functions. So, it would save some place during long distance travelling, and even in terms of short distance, when I am out somewhere, needing to make some reading, and some browsing.

Last edited by xtech; 05-10-2016 at 06:29 AM.
xtech is offline   Reply With Quote