View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 05:23 AM   #7
xtech
Zealot
xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Sony DPT-RP1, Ipad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
There have been various "concept" devices seen over the years, but the only one I can think of off the top of my head that was really available to buy was the enTourage eDGe. It had a loyal following (and its own forum section here at MR), but it wasn't super successful.
Yes, I had seen it. And remember the time, when it had appeared. But with all my respect to its creators, the idea seems to be quite clumsy, and so elegant, and economic in terms of place and money and weight.
xtech is offline   Reply With Quote