View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 11:14 AM   #22
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feher View Post
Does anyone know why retail prices of Kobo eReaders have increased suddenly?

Kobo Glo HD has increased from 129.99 to 139.99 CAD and H2O has increased from 179.99 to 199.99 CAD

I was planning to purchase a Kobo H2O for my friend and couldn't purchase it earlier, he will get annoyed with me
The US prices, which used to be the same dollar amount, have not gone up, so I suspect it's a reflection of the decline in the Canadian dollar relative to the US dollar.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote