View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 09:20 AM   #7
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
I am not interested in professional gatekeepers.

They doomed themserves by recording the incompetence of their profession as a whole for over a century and now they shall reap the whirlwind.

Why do I say this?

Because I read prefaces. Pull out your favorite books and see how many would not have made it to market if someone's kid or grandkid hadn't submitted an old rejected manuscript found in a drawer one more time.

I prefer the method of using a crowd of people on forums to sift through new works, rather than the one or two people at best who read a work and often reject it in the publisher model.

Publishing had a public trial.
The verdict is inadequacy.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote