View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 06:21 PM   #25
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I'm thankful that Wed. Feb 21st (this year) ended on a far better note than it began. I went to bed late (tuesday night/wednesday morning) due to blood sugar concerns and about an hr later was wakened by something. Not sure if it was a neighbor banging on my door or more direct help from a far more spiritual realm, but I opened my apt. door to find the hallway full of smoke. Somehow the neighbor in apt. # 7 set their apt. on fire. The fire dept. was able to get it put out with fire damage to only apt. #7 (I live in apt. # 4) and water damage to apt # 3 (which is under apt. # 7) my next door neighbor. If the fire had reached the attic space up above all 8 apts. in my building and the building next door (they share a wall) would have gone. I'm even more thankful that mom was already at the Manor before it happened. Getting her dressed and out of the apt. would have been a lot more difficult and she had an oxygen concentrator in the apt. (now with her at the Manor) too. So a dangerous situation could potentially have been an even more dangerous situation than it was.

(2) (3)
(1) (4) *
Ground floor

(6) (7)
(5) (8)
2nd floor
* = My apartment
So relieved to hear you are okay!

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote