View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 02:03 AM   #1
cerem0ny
Evangelist
cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
New Kobo E-reading device scheduled for release Mothers Day!

http://goodereader.com/blog/electron...or-mothers-day

Questionable source I know, I remember getting so hyped up for the Voyage 2 these guys were assuring me of, to no avail... but I do have a feeling this one's legit. And I just bought myself a new H2O! ��

Hope this one's another large-ish one, I want to move over to the Kobos from the Kindles but my last forays with Kobo devices yielded hardware that was shockingly unpredictable in build quality, each device was totally different to the next, and had to exchange it about four times, and ended up just getting a voyage :/ but I really love epub rendering, and Kobos flexibility, and I'm sick of being walled in to Amazon's garden of crappy font choices, sizes, and that whole 'enhanced typesetting' Vs. poor rendering mess that each book is a gamble on... Cmon kobo, please don't disappoint! Take all of my money!!!
cerem0ny is offline   Reply With Quote