View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 05:09 AM   #26
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by hildea View Post
It seems that Jon is busy these days? I'm a bit wary of stepping on toes, but I guess there's no reason to put all of the burden of running the club on him. So perhaps anyone who has time can start threads for voting, discussion, and nomination when the time seems right?
I don't have the time, I wish I did. I thought he was going to set up a 2 nod vote for the this month, but he hasn't yet. I've gone ahead and started reading the book I nominated, The Time Machine.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote