View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 11:15 AM   #18
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
But if you save odt as docx and import to Calibre it automatically creates all the styles as CSS.

I looked at Sigil and decided it was more for text books or custom epub3, that a novel was simpler with Calibre. I looked at both odt and docx importers to Sigil and it seemed like too much manual and error prone work compared to docx to Calibre. The only thing I need to do is edit a few image CSS and fix chapter tags (not the CSS).
I get epub2s and azw3 that look very like the original odt (done on a small page with no headers or footers).
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote