View Single Post
Old 01-11-2024, 01:24 PM   #59
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Before that, I had read nothing for months...

That's frankly inconceivable to me. No matter how bad it is, I have to get my reading dose in; I'm addicted to reading, and have been since early childhood. I can easily go for months, even years without watching any TV, though, and often do.

That said, I do know several people who only read books intermittently, and several who never read them at all. And yep, they all watch TV daily.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote