View Single Post
Old 01-11-2024, 12:41 PM   #57
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
+1 On Chandler.

I hardly ever have a TBR list, unless you're counting my Wish List on Overdrive for things that are never available.

I like mixing it up. I don't like reading more than two novels in a row. I'll go to any non fiction. My "grab-n-go" would be century-old tech on Project Gutenberg, steam, electric, telephone.

Current read, "The Knife Man", Wendy Moore. It's a biography of 18th century surgeon/naturlist John Hunter and is more interesting than the bogus title. I'm enjoying it a lot. There's name-dropping, Joshua Banks, Smollett, Johnson, Boswell, Garrick...
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote