View Single Post
Old 07-23-2023, 05:03 AM   #22
dewd
Enthusiast
dewd might easily be mistaken for a Texandewd might easily be mistaken for a Texandewd might easily be mistaken for a Texandewd might easily be mistaken for a Texandewd might easily be mistaken for a Texandewd might easily be mistaken for a Texandewd might easily be mistaken for a Texandewd might easily be mistaken for a Texandewd might easily be mistaken for a Texandewd might easily be mistaken for a Texandewd might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: none
This plugin was working perfectly for me with version 0.1.4. When I installed 0.1.5, the toolbar icon showed a dropdown for "Libby", but nothing would happen when I clicked on that. I didn't have time to look at it for a few days, but came back yesterday and, unable to figure out the problem, installed 0.1.6.

Now the toolbar plugin icon has disappeared entirely and is no longer available from the Preferences/Toolbars menu. If I go to Preferences/Plugins, the plugin shows as installed, but clicking on it brings up the "you must restart before you can configure..." dialog. So far I have:
- restarted Calibre several times
- removed the plugin & reinstalled it, then restarted Calibre again
- removed the plugin, reinstalled it from the downloaded file, then restarted Calibre again
- closed Calibre, rebooted my laptop & re-opened Calibre

The plugin still shows as installed in Preferences/Plugins, but still wants me to restart Calibre before I can customize it. I can customize other plugins.

I'm running Calibre 6.9.0 on Mac OS Monterey.

Any ideas?
dewd is offline   Reply With Quote