View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 10:59 AM   #8198
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by salty-horse View Post
These 3 titles are geographically restricted. I tested it by viewing the same page from a logged-in account set to the US, and an un-logged in account from a non-US IP.

The main page https://www.humblebundle.com/books says "18 books" when you hover over the image leading to the sale page, no matter where you're from.
Thanks. I added in the other 3 to my post. I got the list from the UK when I used a VPN to get the price.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote