Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 09:04 AM   #58
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by apastuszak View Post
The Kobo screen is not 300 PPI, sadly. I wonder how long before the other manufacturers catch up with a higher res screen.

The Kobos is $60.00 more expensive for a 227 PPI screen.
It is also a slightly bigger screen. Having gone from 6.8 to 7 (before moving to 8), I know the difference a numerically small increase can make. Some users may find 227 adequate and prefer the larger screen. Since the Elipsa is also the only Kobo other than the base Nia not to have 300 ppi, an "Elipsa 2" with 300 ppi would seem like a fairly safe bet next year, imo
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote