Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 08:16 AM   #52
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Oasis, Clara 2E, Libra 2, Libra Colour
I’m hoping maybe it could be used for puzzle books, that would be a big plus if I could have sudoku and crossword ebooks I could write on. We'll see. I like the size of my iPad for reading, but don’t like reading books on anything other than e-ink, so I think this should be nice. And it would be great if they managed to improve the appalling browser - would love to do my forum stuff (like this!) etc., on it. Ten years since the last large Kindle was released, I think!
I have a DX somewhere, it was nice to read on, although poor resolution, no light etc., so this should be wonderful.
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote