Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 12:41 AM   #46
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe, Oasis, Clara 2E, Libra 2, Libra Colour
Well, after saying I wouldn’t be ordering this, I ordered it! I am being bought it for Christmas! I will miss having buttons, but may get one of those clicky page turners instead. I found out the invert white text on black background is still there as an option, and am hopeful that the screen will be glass fronted, not plastic, based on the fact that the rest of it looks to be using the same materials as the Oasis.

Not ordering the cover though, as don’t like the portrait only, top opening design. I'm a left-handed landscape person in a right-handed portrait world! I've seen a generic tablet folio case that I plan to use whenever I feel the need of having it propped up or protected.

I’m looking forward to being able to see maps, drawings and diagrams well in some of my books, e.g. pages from Leonardo da Vinci's notebooks.

I ordered the 32GB one with the premium pen. It is scheduled to arrive on release day, Nov 30th, and I have promised not to open it until Christmas Day. I'm excited!

Last edited by Pjama; 09-29-2022 at 12:44 AM.
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote