View Single Post
Old 12-05-2023, 01:04 AM   #13
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Sign me up!

I have a mix of reading goals for 2024, but mainly to put another "big" dent in my TBR. They include:
  • Read complete series by new-to-me author already in TBR mounatin.
  • Pick two autobuy authors to finish backlist including all psedonyms (books already in TBR).
  • Pick 10 “Must Read” books for the year from my huge digital TBR mountain (not including any new releases)

January 2024
Read 35 books.

February 2024
Read 38 books.
Finished the Tried-and-True Challenge Round One.

March 2024
Read 52 books.
Finished the Tried-and-True Challenge Round Two.

April 2024
Read 44 books.
Finished the Tried-and-True Challenge Round Two and Round Three.

May 2024

June 2024

July 2024

August 2024

September 2024

October 2024

November 2024

December 2024

Last edited by library addict; 05-01-2024 at 12:24 AM. Reason: update tally
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote