View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 08:43 AM   #35
ztransform
ztransform began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leseratte_10 View Post
Okay, I did look through the log and I have a couple more questions:

- Did you apply PR #1689 to the DeDRM plugin? If not, you'll probably need to do that. Though failing to add that PR usually results in other error messages in the log...
- Do you have ADE installed on the computer you're running this plugin on?
- If so, which version is that (2.0.X or 4.5 or both)? And do you know if that's assigned to the same ADE ID as the Calibre plugin or a different one?
- Did you export the encryption key from the DeACSM plugin and import it into the DeDRM plugin? If not, can you try doing that (go to the DeACSM settings, click "Export account encryption key", save the file somewhere, then go into the DeDRM settings, go to "Adobe Digital Editions ebooks", then click "Import Existing Keyfiles" and select the exported file), then restart Calibre and try to import the ACSM file again, and see if that works.
If it doesn't, please create another debug log with the key file imported.
So, lets go.

1- Yes. i copyied the code, and create a new Py file replacing the original one inside zip file.
2-I have no ADE intalled. I had in the beggining , but i uninstalled during the process. My file just worked with 4.5. The 2.0 versio do not comunicate with servers, i dont know why.
3-I just did. i imported my keys and the default, just in case. Debug attatched.
Attached Files
File Type: txt debugfile_2.txt (29.4 KB, 302 views)
ztransform is offline   Reply With Quote