View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 05:10 PM   #9
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Wait, Kobo can reliably handle that many books? I'd expect it to start acting weird after a few thousand, if only because of the database size.
My curiosity was originally about using a SDXC card in the Clara HD. Once I had the 128GB card in place, I was led to testing storing a large library on device. It worked but as mentioned some operations slowed since the database was larger than available RAM so no caching the entire database.

I don't know about reliably but I read about 80 books on the Clara HD and didn't see any issues.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote