View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 09:12 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
The only time I've seen that issue was years back and happened when the Kobo was forcibly disconnected (i.e. it was not safely ejected).

As for uploading a lot of books, my suggestion is that your ebooks need to be checked with epubcheck (you can use epubcheck as a plugin in calibre's ebook editor or the Sigil editor) and correcting any errors. My last pass at transferring a large back of ebooks was 12,000 epubs sent to a Clara HD (it has an 128GB µSD card) and while it took quite a while to transfer and import, the process completed successfully.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote